- By “abileneaor.com” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our Web site at www.abileneaor.com and (b) other media, devices or networks now existing or later developed.
- By “us,” “we,” “our” we mean the Abilene Association of REALTORS®, Inc., its employees, officers, directors, and all other persons or entities affiliated with the Abilene Association of REALTORS®.
- By “Content” we mean the content and information on abileneaor.com, including, but not limited to, all materials, images, trademarks, copyrightable materials, advertisements, data, text, graphics, files, photos, software and video.
- By “use” we mean use, copy, reproduce, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By “Site” we mean abileneaor.com site and various related services, including other media, devices or networks now existing or later developed.
II. User’s Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Terms
Finally, you acknowledge and agree that the information on the Site is made available for informational purpose only and is not legal, employment, tax, accounting, business formation, real estate registration, risk management, or other professional advice nor is it considered a substitute for such advice or counsel. Persons should not act upon information on this Site without seeking professional counsel, legal or otherwise.
III. Limited License for Use of Content; Conduct on Site.
- Except as otherwise provided on this Site, Users of this Site are granted a limited, nonexclusive license to use the Site and its Content for personal and non-commercial use only. Unless otherwise stated on the Site, Users may print articles, news stories, press releases, FAQs and other reading materials (“Documents”) from this Site for the User’s personal, non-commercial use only, provided that such Documents are not modified or revised in any manner. Except as permitted herein or as otherwise stated on the Site, Content may not be reproduced, sold, licensed, transferred, modified, distributed, transmitted, used to create derivative works from, published, displayed, or otherwise used or exploited for any purpose without the express written permission of the Abilene Association of REALTORS®. Use of any permitted Content must be used as provided by Abilene Association of REALTORS®, without editing or modification, and must be accompanied by proper attribution to Abilene Association of REALTORS® as the source: “© ABILENE ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, Inc. Reprinted under a limited license with permission.”
- By accessing and using this Site, you agree that you will comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations, and that you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through the Site. In addition, by accessing and using this Site, you agree to the following:
- You will not collect users’ information, or otherwise access abileneaor.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission;
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications to users (such as “spam”);
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code;
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else;
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user;
- You will not post any defamatory, libelous, threatening, vulgar, sexually explicit, abusive, profane, rude, obscene, or anonymous content;
- You will not use abileneaor.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory;
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on abileneaor.com; and
- You will not post content or take any action on abileneaor.com that infringes someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
IV. Registration and Account Security.
- You will not provide any false personal information on abileneaor.com, create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission, or impersonate any other person in any registration or content you upload to abileneaor.com;
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date;
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account;
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission; and
- You will not access or use certain areas of abileneaor.com which require a username and password, unless you are a current member of the Abilene Association of REALTORS® or have otherwise been given permission by the Abilene Association of REALTORS® to register in order to use abileneaor.com.
The Abilene Association of REALTORS® logo is a trademark of the Abilene Association of REALTORS®. All Abilene Association of REALTORS® marks and logos appearing on abileneaor.com are the property of the Abilene Association of REALTORS® and all rights in those trademarks and logos are reserved.
Our goal is to deliver ads that are not only valuable to advertisers, but also valuable to you. In order to do that, you agree to the following:
- Unless expressly indicated to the contrary, the existence of advertisements on the Site does not constitute an endorsement, approval, or sponsorship of any advertiser by Abilene Association of REALTORS®; and
- Abilene Association of REALTORS® is not responsible for the products and services of advertisers on the Site, nor is Abilene Association of REALTORS® responsible for the claims and representations made by an advertiser on the Site. XI.
VII. Accuracy of Content.
Abilene Association of REALTORS® takes reasonable steps to maintain the accuracy of and update the Content on the Site. However, Abilene Association of REALTORS® does not make any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy of the Content, nor does Abilene Association of REALTORS® make any commitment to update the Content. You agree that you bear all risks associated with, the use of the Site and the Content, including, without limitation, any reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Content or other materials available through the Site.
XIII. Disclaimer of Warranties.
ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, COMPARABILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE FROM US OR OUR AFFILIATES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS.
NEITHER THE ABILENE ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, OR TRUSTEES NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, CONTRACTORS, PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS REPRESENT, WARRANT, OR ENDORSE THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION DISPLAYED, UPLOADED, DOWNLOADED, OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH ABILENEAOR.COM BY ANY USER, OR ANY OTHER PERSONS OR ENTITY.
XIV. Limitation of Liability; Indemnification.
1. Limitation of Liability. YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL THE ABILENE ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND/OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT LOSSES OR DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE ON THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT DISPLAYED, UPLOADED OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS SITE.
2. Indemnification. You will promptly indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Abilene Association of REALTORS®, its parents, affiliates, supplies, successors, and assigns, and all of their officers, directors, and employees and agents from and against any fine, penalty, loss, cost, damage, injury, expense or liability (including reasonable attorneys’, accountants’, and expert fees and disbursements) arising out of any claim made by you or a third-party relating to use or misuse of this Site
4. Ownership of Site. All right, title and interest in and to the Site and Content belong solely and exclusively to Abilene Association of REALTORS® and/or any third party owner of particular Content. The Site and the Content are protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to copyright and trademark laws. All rights not expressly granted or addressed herein are expressly reserved by Abilene Association of REALTORS®.