The purpose of the Abilene Association of REALTORS® is to enhance the ability and opportunity of its members to conduct their business competently, successfully and ethically and to promote the preservation of the right to own, transfer and use real property.
- To achieve integrity and to promote fair business practices.
- To assist members in all recognized real estate specialties to increase their productivity, proficiency and profit.
- To promote and improve the availability and affordability of housing.
- To support legislation favorable to its members and beneficial to the public.
- To improve public awareness of benefits of using the REALTOR® services.
Dave Dalzell, 2013 President
Earl Foster, 2013 President-Elect
Cindy Bolls, 2013 Membership Vice President
Sarah Faynan, 2013 Program Vice President
Val Smith, 2013 Recording Secretary
Barbara Pitman, Association Executive